Sunday, September 22, 2013

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Barnstable Youth Soccer Field

"Brenton"

5 rounds, for time, of:

Bear crawl 100 feet
Broad jump 100 feet (perform 3 burpees after every 5 broad jumps)

10.15

Notes:  Zero energy heading into this workout.  My mind was all over the place. It's tough to do CrossFit workouts without being mentally engaged.  Actually felt much better once it was over and was happy that I had done it.  Went unbroken on the bear crawls.  They are ugly, but they've actually improved a lot with my looser hips and hamstrings.  Mary Catherine finished in 9.38.  In order to catch her, I would've had to fight through the lactic acid build-up in my quads.  I wasn't willing to do so on this day.  This is a really neat workout that can be done anywhere and requires no equipment.  Very easy to standardize.

No comments:

Post a Comment