Friday, September 27, 2013

Friday, September 27, 2013

Row 45 minutes (aerobic restoration)

9,363 meters; 2.24.1 (20) (147)

Notes:  Third quality rowing session of the week.  Really settled into this one at about the half-way point.  Second half of piece was actually faster than the first half -- a negative split.  No blood sugar issues today either.  Heart rate stayed mostly in the high-130s/low-140s, but touched 147 toward the end.  Actually felt as though I could've gone for longer today; an hour, maybe.  I like this week's schedule of an interval day, a "race" day, and an aerobic restoration day.  I plan to keep rolling with this schedule for the time being.  In the gym tomorrow morning for a hard workout:  5 rounds, for time, of:  9 burpees, 6 hang power cleans (155), and 3 thrusters.  I got hammered by the 155 load last year during this workout, but think my improved leg strength should help me plow through it this time around.           

No comments:

Post a Comment