Sunday, September 15, 2013

Saturday, September 14, 2013

8th & I

Snatch 10 x 1 (every 2 minutes for 20 minutes)

95, 105, 115, 125, 135, 145, 155, 165(f), 165, 175(f)

Muscle-ups (1 attempt every 30 seconds for as long as possible)

9

Notes:  Not much volume today.  Just wanted to work some snatches and muscle-ups and not tax myself too much.  Snatch technique was great up until 155.  Did a good job of maintaining positioning and getting the knees back to engage the hamstrings.  I'm having trouble keeping positioning above that weight because the weight is pulling me forward off the floor.  I'm pretty sure this has a lot to do with mobility in my set-up position.  Bottom position also continue to be a problem as I just can't stay upright enough in the overhead squat position.  It's getting better, though.  Thought I'd be able to go much longer on the muscle-ups, but the aggressiveness simply wasn't there today.    

No comments:

Post a Comment