Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday, September 13, 2013

Row 45 minutes (aerobic restoration)

9,399 meters; 2.23.6 (20) (150)

Notes:  All aboard!  The Aerobic Freight Train is back on the tracks after a tough week.  Felt like I was on the rowing machine for two hours today.  Heart rate stayed below 130 for the first 15 minutes but then began to creep up a bit.  Definitely spent the last 15 minutes in the mid-to-high 140s.  Struggled with low blood sugar earlier on than normal and even considered stopping after 30 minutes.  I'm glad I kept going because my body kind of worked its way through the problem.  This was probably a bit more of mental grind than you would like to see for an aerobic restoration workout.  Ideally, you could zone out a bit and relax.  Unfortunately, whenever I lose focus on the rowing machine my pace drops significantly.  Looking to snatch some heavier weights tomorrow.  

No comments:

Post a Comment