Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday, December 15, 2013

CrossFit Hyannis

Muscle-ups 6 x 2 (every 90 seconds) (f)

15 minutes (rotating OTM):

1 rope climb
10 push-ups (hand-release)
15 box jumps (24)

Notes:  Bit of a bummer on the muscle-ups.  I was hoping that they'd still be there after almost two months without doing them.  Unfortunately, I was only able to successfully complete about 8 of the 12 attempts.  I'll need to start hammering away at these every weekend because they are such a major separator in the Open.  It's a shame I can't train them in my garage or at Fitness 500.  I plan to go to CrossFit Hyannis one morning per weekend to practice muscle-ups and to get a feel for the gym where we'll be performing the Open workouts.  Felt sluggish on the OTM-style work.  Rope climbs got progressively worse each set.  Box jumps felt easy, but they really left me breathing heavy.  Perhaps I'm just a bit smoked from yesterday's barbell work with Bobby.  

No comments:

Post a Comment