Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Fitness 500

3 rounds, not for time, of:

10 HSPU
40 double-unders
10 C2B

Snatch 12 x 1 @ 85% (OTM)

150

With a running clock:

For time:
Row 500 meters
25 burpees (lateral jump over erg)

3.20

At the 6-minute mark, complete 2 rounds, for time, of:
12 push presses (115)
12 T2B

3.20

At the 12-minute mark, complete 2 rounds, for time, of:
20 front-rack lunges (115)
10 box jumps (30)

5.06

Notes:  HSPU weren't as clean as lady week.  Was hitting the wall too soon.  C2B were okay, but not where I want them to be.  Snatches were solid again tonight.  Good speed under the bar.  Failed only one rep when I lost focus as somebody walked in my line of vision.  I'm bummed about my performance on the conditioning pieces.  Dominated the row/burpee with unbroken burpees.  Should've kept the push press/T2B as 3 rounds.  Also, shouldn't have quit and skipped the final row/burpee piece.  My calves were cramping pretty bad, though, so I called it off.  It's not a huge deal, but I had good juice tonight and wish I had gone for it a little more.





1 comment:

  1. Good choice holding off a bit. I know it was tempting to push the pace but this was a tough workout as is. No need to push through cramps to finish the workout as planned. Good thing you had your coach there. Your on a good rhythm right now. Keep it going. See you Friday night for some heavy deadlifts.

    ReplyDelete