Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Airdyne 45 minutes (Z1)

Notes:  Felt strong aerobically, but this fatigued my legs a good bit.  Z1 work doesn't usually tax my legs this much.  Need to make sure I get in two Airdynes per week or else I won't really be able to use it for "recovery" during the Open.  Heart rate touched 151 at one point while I was daydreaming about the Open.  It's funny -- I've noticed lately that my heart rate spikes when I daydream about performing Open workouts.  I'm not sure whether it's the thoughts that spike it or whether I'm actually pedaling harder when I'm lost in the daydream. Two solid training days scheduled for Wednesday and Thursday night at the gym.  

1 comment:

  1. Ben,

    I'm pretty sure thinking about a competition causes a release of adrenalin which spikes the heart rate a little.

    That's what happens to me anyway.

    V Jr

    ReplyDelete